Expressions of interest” from our members of SOURDOMICS, CA18101
Regulation of Food Fermentations by Bacteria, Yeasts and Filamentous Fungi
- Special issue: “Regulation of Food Fermentations by Bacteria, Yeasts and Filamentous Fungi”
- Journal (open access): Foods (ISSN 2304-8158)
- Impact factor: 4.350 (2020); 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.957 (2020)
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Food Science & Technology) / CiteScore - Q1 (Health Professions, miscellaneous)
- Article processing charges (APC’s): see discounts below
- Website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/foods/special_issues/regulation_fermentation
- Guest editors: João M. Rocha, Fatih Özogul and Elena Bartkiéne
- Submission deadline of the manuscript: 5th May 2022.
As it happened before, we are collecting “Expressions of interest” from our members of SOURDOMICS, CA18101. Information needed is:
- Working Group(s):
- Main proposer (Name, Email, Institution, City, Country):
- Possible list of co-authors (Name, Email, Institution, City, Country):
- Tentative Title:
- Proposed content and topic coverage (a 2-3 lines description if it is not clear from the title) or abstract:
Please send the required information by replying to these both emails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foods is an open-access journal with article processing charges (APC’s) of 2000 CHF(Swiss francs) (≈1889.60€), until December 31st 2021, and 2200 CHF (≈2078.56€) (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/foods/apc) in 2022. On the scope of this invitation from SOURDOMICS, MDPI provide a 30-35% waiver in APC’s for the invited papers by us as Guest editors.
For more information, please visit the Instructions for Authors: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/foods/instructions.